Thursday, March 16, 2006

Uninformed.org

Now, originally I was planning only to post the security related work I'd done here, but during my online travels I bumped into uninformed.org. It blew me away.

The obvious amount of thought and detail which has been put into every paper I have read on that site was absolutely exceptional, and explained in such a simple manner that i had no trouble understanding it. I probably wouldn't be able to properly implement the techniques they talk about in the FUTo paper, but I definately understood the concepts, but if I did know anything about rootkit development i would probably be able to, because of the clear and concise way it is presented.

I can't wait for the next volume to come out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you enjoy Uninformed, Alex. A new issue will be out on Jan. 15th.

Cheers!

kuza55 said...

Awesome, I can't wait. Keep up the good work!